All Parents Should Know This: Their Son Lost His Life after Night out With His Girlfriend!! They Were Shocked When They Found Out The Reason!

Prev1 of 2
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse


Yes, that is definitely stunning! You’ll be surprised once we let you know a teenager has died after having a love bite from his girlfriend caused a blood clot that swiftly resulted in a stroke.Julio Macias Gonzalez, a 17-year old from Mexico Area, increased alarm among his family when he began convulsing in the dining room table. This is the way the tale goes – it’s thought his girlfriend offered him a hickey that morning which caused a blood clot that gone towards the mind that is teen’s. Julio could not be rescued and died shortly after.It is presumed the suction in the love bite was the cause of the clot which journeyed to his mind, causing a swing although well, the physicians were named for the landscape.

 

However, the small man’s family are blaming his 24-yearold sweetheart for his demise but she’s now disappeared.It is not initially a love-bite continues to be believed to have activated a response. Yes, you have to know that a couple of years before, a 44-yearold lady in Newzealand dropped motion in her left-arm after having a stroke.

 

Prev1 of 2
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse