For many mothers, they will do everything they can to ensure that their children are taken care of, even if that means giving up some of the lifestyles that they had before having children.
The same can’t be said for one mother who made her baby take shots of vodka just so that she would have time to party with her friends.
Zakhar was eight months old at the time when his mother thought that it would be fun if he was with her at the parties that she attended and that she held at her home.
The Russian mother was young, but her age doesn’t excuse her acts.
She gave her baby so much vodka because she wanted him to join in on the fun that it ended up killing the baby boy.
Nadezhda lives in an area of Russia that is near China. She thought that she wanted her little boy and that she would have someone she could enjoy.
However, partying with her baby wasn’t what all of the fun was supposed to be about. She was supposed to take care of him.
Family members and friends aren’t sure why she would have given her baby vodka to drink and are shocked at what has happened.
Although her actions might sound as though she was a single mother, Nadezhda was married at the time of her baby’s death.
However, he wasn’t in the home a lot and didn’t know everything that was taking place with the baby.
He’s also not the boy’s father, which could have played a role in why he wasn’t around as much as he should have been.
Nadezhda was trying to get dressed to go to a party one evening. There’s nothing wrong with parents going out to enjoy themselves, but most parents get a sitter for their children.
This mother decided that she would give her baby some vodka so that he would be quiet while she was getting ready.
She also hoped that the alcohol would keep him quiet while he was with her because she didn’t have anyone to leave him with at the time.
Instead of a small amount, the mother gave her baby enough vodka that would possibly kill an animal.
This wasn’t the first time she had given her baby vodka, but it was the first time she had given him such a large amount.
The mother did take her baby to the hospital when she saw that he was sick, but it was too late. There was nothing doctors could do for him.